Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Introducing Trixie


Hey bloggers! 
I have been wanting to create my own blog for a while now but have been hesitating due to many reasons but most importantly that no one would be interested in reading it! Yet recently I have realised that it doesn't matter about whether people like my blog (obviously I still would like it if they did) but more about me having my own personal space on the Internet where I could write about fashion, beauty and my own thoughts! I love reading a lot of blogs on the Internet and I have finally decided to make my own and hope you fellow bloggers enjoy my random posts about life!:)

I am pictured here at my sisters boyfriends 21st birthday in July earlier this year.


Firstly, my name is Evie Coates and i live in a small town in the North East of England called Grimsby and yes it is as grim as it sounds. I am 15 years old and in my last year of school studying the usual english, maths, science and then drama, history and french. I love everything fashion and beauty related and therefore that's what i am going to post about it! I hope you enjoy reading my blog because i know i will enjoy making it.

2 comments:

  1. you're so cute!
    i'll be your friend :) i'm a new blogger too.
    i would follow you but you don't have a follow button or link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey! Thankyou so much and really? I thought I had one on the right hand side of my webpage?
      :)

      Delete